Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rain, Rain, and Umbrellas

Scott's Dad, Dr. Connolly, will be taking our engagement photos! We are very excited about this and we think he is too. He's an amazing photographer by night and a doctor by day. He certianly has a rare talent that goes beyond snapping a button.

You can check out some of his awesome work at http://gallery.me.com/kevinconnolly.

We have done some research and have decided on where to take our engagement pictures and know what we are envisioning now. Hopefully, next weekend will provide us with a good weather day with sunshine...fingers crossed.


In the meantime, I found this wonderful paisley print umbrella that is a must have. In fact, I am going to purchase it right after I finish up this blog. : ) My way of justifying the purchase you ask??? Well, we are going to use it in the engagement pictures! It should be a fun prop! ~A.

Amanda + Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment