Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Date Is Set!

It's been a busy week in wedding planning. We've booked the venue, hired a florist, and we think we've even picked our baker, too.

More information on that, later. Because most importantly, we've set a date!

We'll be married on November 12, 2011, at the Villa di Felicita in Tyler, Texas. That's just about four hundred days away. Idiot rookie that I am, I thought wedding planning was pretty much done after we picked our vendors. Amanda has informed me that this isn't the case. Her to-do list takes up several binders.

The Villa is quite charming. We toured it back in March, when I sneakily asked Amanda's dad if I could marry her. You can check out some pictures through "Our Links". We'll also post some hotel and travel ideas in the next few weeks.

We've also started dance lessons. We had our first class last Thursday, and Amanda's toes are still in recovery. I don't think there's any major bone or ligament damage, but I imagine she'll be wearing close-toed shoes to the next class.

So that's just over thirteen months to master the fox-trot, waltz, and possibly the tango, without finishing off any off Amanda's toes. Wish us luck!

Amanda + Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment