Saturday, October 23, 2010

He loves me, He loves me not, He loves me!

Scott sent me flowers on Thursday to my work. I was very surprised and happy about them! The previous week I had put in a ton of hours at work getting ready for our biggest fundraiser of the year, our annual auction. My arrangement is a beautiful representation of fall colors!



My iphone doesn't take good, quality pictures

My favorite flower is the Casablanca lily. It's so beautiful and the smell of them is like no other flower. I fell in love with them when I worked for a florist a couple of years ago. I still remember working my first day and when I pulled my shirt off when I got home, it reminded me of those silly, laundry detergant commericals where the flowers spin off the clothes. haha Lame, I know but I will never forget that moment. The very first flowers I got from Scott were Casablanca's. : )


They look better when you take the red pollen off
These flowers will be making an appearance in my bridal bouquet. The meaning of the flower is "celebration" which I think is quite fitting for our wedding day! ~A.



Amanda + Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment