Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Date Night=Unusal Wedding Purchase

To start this story, we need to go back to Sunday....

Sunday: 9pm
I signed into our registry to Macy's just to make sure everything was good to go and noticed that our bedding was being discontinued. Now, I realize we registered quite early and some things make be discontinued and we won't get-no worries. However, NOT the bedding! That was actually the first item we registered for and I remember how long it took us to find that PERFECT set that fit both of our tastes with a great mix of masculine and feminine touches. It was completely unavailable-no ordering online even! Don't worry, there were no bride fits at all.

Monday: 6pm
Last night, Scott decided we needed to treat ourselves to our favorite Thai restaurant that is near my apartment inside the local mall. We enjoyed dinner very much and walked around afterwards and when we say Macy's I said, "Oh, we should go in there and check it out to see if we can find another set to add to our registry." Scott shakes his head in agreement unknowingly agreeing to be a part of an adventure that we weren't aware of heading our way.

We start browsing the bedding section and find disappointment in the selections. Then we saw a clearance bin and all of a sudden the idea of the possibility of our bedding set being there hit us. We started searching through all of them, and then I turned into a shark! Seriously, I don't think I have ever moved that fast in my whole life! It was there-our perfect bedding set-just laying there screaming, "here I am!"


Isn't it great? :)
Anyways, I won't bore you with the details but we ended up getting it because it was such a great deal. Although, Scott did remind me that a wedding registry probably shouldn't be treated like a personal shopping list. But in this case, it was all right - we got the bedding we wanted and the first item off our registry! How many bride's and groom's can say that? ~A.

Amanda + Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment