Friday, April 29, 2011

Four Christmases


If you have seen the movie, MISTLETOE! It's great and very funny, however, the movie is not what I am going to write about. In some sort of way, I will get to have four Christmases soon.

I have been using the power of online purchasing like crazy! The internet has vastly opened the selections for people. Just think about it-back in the 1950's brides would only be able to buy items that were primarily local. How cool is it that a modern day bride can purchase items from around the world from the comfort of pj's at home? Thank you internet!! : )

I have successfully bought my wedding shoes, rhinestone wedding shoe clips, my bridal headpiece, and a marriage book within the past few weeks. Each of these things should start arriving anytime now and I have to admit, I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve night!

I won't share the details of the wedding day attire but I will share this amazing book that was recommended by Chad, my previous Youth Minister, who will be performing the ceremony.



It's called Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas. And you can check it out here. We are really looking forward to reading and studying through the book.

Alright it's time to end this blog: MISTLETOE!


Amanda + Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment