Wednesday, March 2, 2011

With this ring

We have made a game plan and have a wedding budget that is quite detailed. I have decided to let my obsession with the budget go and because of that like all brides I sleep much better.

We have done such a great job of saving for the wedding but I give that to my two things I say when I want to buy things I don't really need. 1. Do I really HAVE TO have this? and 2. It's wedding year. I can buy it in 2012! haha

However, we have started buying things for the wedding. Small things, here and there, and my poor Mother has been receiving boxes and all sorts of things from around the US. We knew early on that we wanted something different for our ring bearer pillow.

Paloma Nest is a company based out of Austin, Texas :) (woohoo) that makes really awesome customized gifts and items. I ran across the "Ring Bearer Bowl"  last year and fell in love with it!


Is this not the best?

Here's a picture of ours (not a professional one) but you get the idea.



I am so excited about using this!
~A.
Amanda + Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment