Sunday, February 6, 2011

Put on your dancing shoes.....

Since I have been to a million weddings, I try to file away the really good, unique ideas that I have seen. This past September, I had a bride that was DIY crazy (like me) and had some amazing ideas. I decided I must use one of her ideas since I had never seen it......

She had bought Old Navy flip flops to save the women's feet from heels during the dancing! How thoughtful!



I receive points from my credit card and happened to score a $25 Old Navy gift card. On top of that, I went to oldnavy.com and signed up for their offers via email. I was immediately emailed a $10 off coupon on a $50 purchase. Also, what makes the deal even sweeter is that Old Navy offers free shipping on orders over $50. I always love a great deal and have to brag about scoring 20 pairs of flip flops (in my wedding colors of course) with tax, shipping, and all that jazz for a whole $17.70. A little less that .50 cents for a flip flop, or should I say a flip, or a flop! haha


Now I just have to remember to tell my Mom why she will be receiving 20 flip flops in the mail next week!

Get ready to dance and celebrate!! And don't worry about your feet-they'll be taken care of! : )
~A.
Amanda + Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment