Sunday, February 6, 2011

January Progress

Well January was a bit of a blur for wedding planning (along with all the other festivities)!

We managed to do the following:
  • I took my calligraphy class which was about a 6 hour class on the second Saturday of the month. I have yet to practice but will do so soon-or that is what I keep telling myself : )
  • We recovered nicely from the Bridesmaid dress hiccup. All of them are ordered and are due in April 7th. I picked up the color swatches from the wedding dress shop last week. For those of you who don't know, these color swatches are vital for the rest of the planning to pick out linens, shoes, tuxes, etc. : )
  • I ordered my dress finally! I am thrilled and can't wait for the 5 LONG months it will take to get it here but it will be worth it.
  • After a 2 day marathon, we are registered! More to come on that.
  • The save the dates are in and we bought our stamps and envelopes. These will be going out very soon.
  • Started getting bids on invitations.
And there is our wedding progress report! ~A.
Amanda + Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment