Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Miche Bag

Have you ever heard of a Miche Bag? It might just be the greatest invention in purse history!



It's a basic purse but then it has all of the different "shells" which are the outside of the purse. The shells  magnetize to the base purse. It's great because now when you change purses you don't have to dump everything out and re-organize it again. You simply, just take the shell off and then add a new shell. It's really as easy as the 1-2-3 macaroni and cheese!

I got one for Christmas, thanks to Scott! : ) I absolutely love and adore it.




My first Miche Bag-Wendi
 
I have been wanting one for a long time now but they only had a small purse available, but now have expanded and have a large purse. If you know me, you know I love large purses. You have to have enough room for everything you may need, right?!?!

The shells even have names to them which I think is a good marketing tactic. When I worked at David's Bridal, I thought the coolest thing about the shoe department was that they all had women names. And nope, they didn't have an Amanda when I was there. They had it a few years back but currently don't make it anymore : ( Apparently, having a shoe named Amanda isn't a top saler. lol

I am already picking out my next shell I plan to get-Lauren! Besides being the name of my fabulous niece, it's a great looking purse!



Isn't it adorable?
Things like this always make me excited to be a woman! : ) There are some perks to being female for sure. ~A.
Amanda + Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment