Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good things...

We thought we would give a quick update and share all the good things that are happening!

  • First, I worked a client's wedding this past Saturday at The Rainier Club in downtown Seattle. It was a very beautiful and special day! Also, I had another client who had their wedding on Saturday in Auburn, Washington. I loved being able to work with these clients, in addition to them being fellow Texans! :) I had arranged for a fellow colleague to work their wedding day. Both weddings were great and enjoyed getting to be a part of both couple's wedding day!
  • This past Monday we made a step (no pun intended) towards being an engaged couple. We will start ballroom dance lessons at the beginning of October. We will be missing the first official class due to being out of town but I am sure we will catch on! The location of the classes is actually near my new apartment so it works out quite nicely. Here's to hoping Scott doesn't have two left feet. Yesterday I received my first "official" wedding magazine as a BRIDE! I have spent what seems like the greater part of my life looking through wedding magazines but this one was special.

    Let the dancing begin!
  • Our agenda for our trip to Texas starting this Saturday is jammed packed but we are both looking forward to it. We will be touring 2 venues while we are down there and will finalize our date and location for our big day!
  • Lastly, today I booked another wedding client for July of 2011 in Oregon. Yay for destination weddings! : )
Have a great rest of the week. I am off to work up the contract for that new wedding client!

Amanda + Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment